To insure the highest level of service to our customers, Third Coast Logistics, LLC pre qualifies every carrier. Carrier requirements are:
- Satisfactory Safety Rating with the FMCSA
- Minimum Auto Liability of $1,000,000 and Cargo of $100,000
- Workman’s Compensation where required
- Third Coast Logistics must be named as a Certificate Holder
- Signed Broker/Carrier Agreement
- Operating Authority
- Driver Cell Phone Number or Satellite Tracking
If you would like to become a carrier partner with Third Coast Logistics, LLC, please contact us.
We offer two payment options for our carrier partners: standard pay and quick pay.
Standard Pay: Payment terms are net 30 and will be paid within 30 days of receipt of the signed bill of lading, invoice, and signed rate confirmation. We pride ourselves in getting payment to our carriers promptly.
Quick Pay: Carrier can email or fax a legible copy of the bill of lading, invoice, and signed rate confirmation. A check will be mailed same day for a minimal fee.